Three days & two nights
$149 per couple*
or call 833.279.4094
* Add a third night for only $75 more.
** Availability is limited and some restrictions apply.
Brunswick Forest is a community for all seasons, and fall is certainly among the best. Come delight in the colors and crispness of autumn as you take in this award-winning community’s coastal by nature lifestyle and lovely selection of homes. You’ll quickly discover why we are consistently named among the nation’s top master-planned communities by Where To Retire magazine.
Don’t miss this remarkable opportunity to take it all in.
Premier Home Sites from the $80s / Elegant Homes from the $200s - $800s
Model Homes Open Daily
- AUTUMN LUNCHEON
- Relax and enjoy a casual lunch in a beautiful Trusst Builders home in our newest section of Shelmore: Spring Branch. A coastal aesthetic complements this neighborhood’s lovely water and nature views.
- LOW COUNTRY BOIL DINNER
- Gather around the main pool at the Brunswick Forest Fitness & Wellness Center and enjoy this classic regional meal, followed by an equally delightful dessert: S’mores. You’ll definitely want some more!
- PICK YOUR PADDLE
- Want to get out on the water? Get your feet wet with a standup paddleboard (SUP) or kayak lesson on lovely Hammock Lake. Discover why Brunswick Forest consistently makes a splash, taking Best Kayaking Community honors from Ideal Living magazine.
- HOME FOR LUNCH
- Join us for a Parrot Party luncheon in a well-appointed Parkway Crossing home built by Tribute Homes and get a taste of amenity-rich living with a coastal feel at a surprisingly modest price.
- EATS & BEATS
- Join Brunswick Forest residents in Annsdale Park for the final concert of the season. We’ll provide kabobs for dinner and live music featuring contemporary dance tunes.
- LUNCH FARE BY THE FAIRWAY
- Savor your mid-day meal, as well as sweeping views of our award-winning Cape Fear National® golf course. You’ll dine in a luxurious home by one of the top builders on our team, Fogelman Associates.
- All Weekend:
- PERSONALIZED TOUR of available Brunswick Forest real estate offerings, including a variety of home styles and price ranges.
- GOLF FOR TWO on Brunswick Forest’s acclaimed Cape Fear National®, or take golf lessons if you prefer.
- PICKLEBALL, EVERYONE! Ideal Living magazine named Brunswick Forest as the best community for this hot new sport that’s part tennis, part badminton and part Ping-Pong. Come find out why it’s taking the country by storm.
- RIVERFEST Head just over the bridge into Wilmington and join the fun at RiverFest 2017. The October 7 & 8 festivities include a street fair, exhibits, concerts and fireworks. For more information, visit wilmingtonriverfest.com.
- SIGHTSEEING EXCURSIONS of the area’s beautiful beaches and historic downtown Wilmington.
- FULL PROPERTY OWNER PRIVILEGES for all of Brunswick Forest’s fabulous amenities, including Cape Fear National® golf, a fitness center, walking & biking trails, The Villages shopping center, Town Creek river launch, tennis & pickleball, as well as indoor and outdoor swimming pools.